Adore Teens
Dobrodošli na balkanski forum za mlade. Ako se još niste registrirali to možete učiniti samo jednim klikom, a ako ste ipak registrirani ulogirajte se i uživajte. Pridružite nam se na forumu, aktivni smo i ekipa je super :)

Administration Team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Adore Teens
Dobrodošli na balkanski forum za mlade. Ako se još niste registrirali to možete učiniti samo jednim klikom, a ako ste ipak registrirani ulogirajte se i uživajte. Pridružite nam se na forumu, aktivni smo i ekipa je super :)

Administration Team.
Adore Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things.

4 posters

Go down

Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things. Empty Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things.

Postaj by Loud. uto lis 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Why people always run somewhere, nowhere? Why people always think they don't have time for reading, listening, looking? This times are hard. Wake up, eat, go to job/school, after that go to city and buy some stuff, go back to your home, do your homework, clean up your house, go here, go there. You're listening to other people. ALWAYS. Why? You were born like free human, you will die like free human. Nobody can take the freedom away from you. You're boss of your life. Your steps, your morning, your day, your love, your friends, your LIFE.
Work, work, work, go here, go there, always.
STOP.
Look better. Look the sky, stars, moon, sun.
Listen. Listen to the nature, music, birds.
Read. Read good book, magazines, quotes.
Imagine. The new world, new friends, new life. Imagine magic of life. And take it.
Learn & explore. Always. It's good.
Find. Find whatever you want. Example: personality.
Enjoy art.
Enjoy science.
Enjoy with friends, enjoy with your love.
Just enjoy. Enjoy the little things.

Spoiler:

Zadnja promjena: Loud.; pet lis 26, 2012 9:47 am; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Loud.
Loud.
Brainiac
Brainiac

Broj postova : 688

[Vrh] Go down

Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things. Empty Re: Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things.

Postaj by Classy sri lis 24, 2012 11:47 am

Ne mogu si pomoći moram ispravit, sorry haha :)
This times are hard *These times; You're listening some other people *ne treba ti some, bolje bi bilo listening to; Nobody can't take the freedom from you *Nobody can take the freedom away from you;

Inače jako lijepo, i istinito. :3
Classy
Classy
Designer
Designer

Broj postova : 8273

[Vrh] Go down

Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things. Empty Re: Stop. Look better. Enjoy the little things.

Postaj by Phalange. sri lis 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Suuuuper je :3
Phalange.
Phalange.
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Broj postova : 3765

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by .BarbieBitch. sri lis 24, 2012 2:13 pm

So true!
Inače predivno :)
.BarbieBitch.
.BarbieBitch.
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Broj postova : 2369

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Loud. pet lis 26, 2012 9:48 am

Hvala što si me ispravila Hanna. :) Hvala svima. :)
Loud.
Loud.
Brainiac
Brainiac

Broj postova : 688

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]